|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21002D||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
SMARTY mobile has just turned 3 years and we’ve achieved so much. And now, we’re ready to turn it up a notch to truly unlock our growth potential in a saturated, samey-samey mobile market. Time to shake things up!
• Full ownership of In line props ensuring delivery again expectations, and additional opportunities to review or refresh within the context of Market, competitor, or SMARTY strategic movement.
• Drive growth of OOB margin, to support positive AMPU either through identification of new opportunities or enhancing current offering.
• You will own the budget & forecasting outlooks of churn & base NMRC including current performance, responsible for business casing and commercial impact for new initiatives.
• You’ll have solid commercial acumen, and presentation skills, with excellent stakeholder management skills of relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Experience of prop development.
• Ability to analyse information and draw conclusion and actions to positively impact and work to influence your KPI’s.
• Commercial acumen.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Awesome storyteller – we have access to lots of rich data, and a lot of clever people that can derive insight from numbers, but it’s you that will join the dots and tell the story in a way in which its clear and actionable.
• An excellent collaborator who is comfortable holding others to account and working in an agile way.
• You’re a team player and know how to work cross functionally to get the right outcome for the customer and the strategy the SMARTY marketing team are executing.
• Most of all, you’re excited and passionate for SMARTY and to help it turn from the market’s best kept secret, to the next big thing in telco.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.