|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001YR||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting to the Head of New Products Development, you will be a part of a dynamic, creative team who are responsible for broadening the product portfolio of what we offer to our customers. You will work with partners in the wider group and broader market to bring innovations through that make lives easier for our customers. You will be defining the areas where we need to offer customers more and then taking those ideas right through to launch.
Responsible for the identification, qualification and development to launch of new products and services that help realise the business vision. These will cut across industries, technologies and consumer segments. The roleholder will be expected to be highly adaptable.
• You will introduce new services into the Three UK portfolio
• You will assess new opportunities or gaps in the current portfolio
• You will set our strategies that best enable new services to thrive, mitigating known risks to consumer services
• You will review the role that new services could have as they are integrated into existing services or propositions
• You will consider which channels would suit services and make recommendations
• You will critically assess partner proposals for new product features or development
• You will create business cases (working with finance and legal colleagues) to propose how new services could be adopted
• You will work with technical teams to assess feasibility
• You will work closely with colleagues within the UK business, the Group and external parties
• You will have a degree or equivalent, and may have or be studying towards a masters or other postgraduate qualification
• You are likely to have worked for strong consumer brands or have worked in agencies or consultancies who have worked with them
• You will have held roles which have expected you to design or critically review products or services
• You are commercially savvy and have had to perform roles which are clearly connected to commercial outcomes
• You understand the importance of great CX
• You are fantastic at working with ambiguity and uncertainty
• You are an accomplished presenter and can sell your story successfully
• You are very likely to be interested in start-ups or emerging tech companies
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.