|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001VT||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role plays a key role in supporting the CVM squad to meet its deliverables operating in the agile delivery model.
The key elements of the role are to provide accurate programme forecasting and weekly/monthly/quarterly campaign performance reporting and continuously identifying and driving improvements in programmes through clarity of thought in analysis and findings.
You will produce key reports and deep dive analysis on campaign and programme activity, presenting insight and recommendations to a number of stakeholders and forums across the business.
- Supporting the Senior Manager CVM Analyst to set up best practice campaign reporting and analytics capability across the CVM squads
- Evolving the capability and impact of the CVM squads through the delivery of campaign analytics and reporting for CVM squad initiatives
- Delivery of forecasting and campaign measurement planning for CVM programmes and initiatives
- Measure the impact of and contribution to key KPIs for all CVM squad programmes including margin, sales/upgrades, churn, sales to costs and ROI
- Producing programme performance analytics and clear recommendations for opportunities to maximise performance
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics, physics)
- Previous experience of CRM/CVM/Cust Marketing analysis for a B2C company
- Demonstrable experience of CRM analytical experience using query tools such as SQL, R or Python and reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience of working with a CRM Management System (preferably Adobe Suite or another eg: Salesforce, IBM Unica)
- Design and implementation of predictive models, segmentation and campaign targeting criteria.
- Experience articulating business questions and using mathematical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Curious individual who is continuously learning and evolving their technical skills and their understanding of customer behaviour and passionately shares their knowledge with others
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.