|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100FU||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||01/05/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year
At Three we’re all about providing better connectivity, every day, for every customer! Since 2003, we've created the biggest 3G network in the UK from scratch. We launched 5G in August 2019 and have the UK’s leading 5G spectrum holdings with more than the rest of the industry combined. Since July 2020 we’re the official shirt sponsor of Chelsea FC men’s and women’s teams.
But that’s not all…
We’re also going through a really exciting period of transformation and innovation in Three – and we’re looking for an experienced Proposition/Product Manager for a maternity cover to lead the design and delivery of new hardware propositions for our customers.
- Work closely with our Insights team to research and leverage consumer and competitive insights to drive the hardware roadmap.
- Lead a network of stakeholders across the business to deliver new hardware propositions in the market.
- Define specific KPIs Develop key metrics of success and develop business cases for the new hardware propositions.
- Act as the customer and proposition champion and ensure that the vision, strategy and proposition requirements are understood and documented.
- Work closely with Product and Partner Managers to find new partnership opportunities to drive awareness or take-up of hardware propositions.
- Work closely with GTM Managers to execute the launch of new hardware propositions.
- Act as the Proposition Lead in all key flagship handset launches.
- Create and present high quality presentations and delivery updates to our Customer Leadership team.
- You are a curious and a self-starter and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- You have experience in product/proposition development – experience in developing finance/fintech propositions would be a plus.
- You are data-obsessed and able to analyse information to make decisions and recommendations.
- You have experience developing business cases and supporting RFP and partner relationships.
- You are a customer champion and able to influence the business to ensure all decisions are based on consumer needs and insight.
- You are an awesome stakeholder manager and able to wear different hats to get the best outcome out of people.
- You are a big thinker and can ask the right questions a strategy, process or idea from good to brilliant.
- You are an amazing storyteller who can present and clearly communicate across different levels of the organisation.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.