|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001A9||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
You’ll be passionate about developing our business leaders, with experience in building, managing and delivering leadership development programmes. You’ll also have a qualification in coaching, with experience of senior stakeholder management within a matrix organisation.
Within this role you’ll have the opportunity to develop and programme manage all leadership initiatives, as well as a company wide mentoring initiative.
The role will have responsibility for leadership development, team development and coaching across both UK and Ireland
• Conduct needs analysis to enable the design of relevant and timely leadership development solutions
• Programme manage the rollout for all leadership development initiatives
• Develop and implement robust team development programmes
• Programme delivery – all leadership and team development initiatives
• Mentor and upskill Development Partners on all leadership and team initiatives
• Design and track dashboards and reports that measure the impact of leadership initiatives on organisational goals.
• Implementation of the coaching strategy – creating coaching panels – internal and external.
• Provide 1-2-1 coaching for internal clients
• Develop and rollout of a company wide mentoring initiative.
• Play an active role in cross functional organisational teams.
• Develop detailed milestone plans and ensure delivery to all agreed content and timelines.
• Work cross geography and cross functionally to guide, influence and support key stakeholders with leadership and team requirements.
• Collaborate effectively with People development Partners and HR Business partners, to ensure effective delivery and impact of programs.
• Keep up to date with current thinking and best practice in learning & development, introducing new thinking and practice in support of business strategy
• High level of personal resilience, able to remain highly effective and flexible in changing business circumstances
• Previous experience in a Leadership focused Learning and Development role
• Coaching Qualification
• Previous experience in design, delivery and rollout of Leadership Development Programme.
• Ability to influence at all levels including ELT.
• Experience of engaging, influencing, and coaching leaders at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills- verbal, written and presentation.
• Track record of delivering innovative programs and initiatives
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.