|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903H8||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||02/03/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Legal, Commercial & Regulatory Affairs team use their expertise to support it all.
We're a bunch of subject matter experts brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work and projects.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
Commercial property lawyer providing legal advice on all matters relating to Three’s real estate portfolio, ranging from retail stores, offices, data centres, in building distributed antennae systems and the radio access network portfolio shared with EE Limited.
- Negotiating and agreeing commercial property agreements and leases and dealing with other commercial property matters as required. Dealing with general Landlord and Tenant Act Matters
- Advising estates and property and facilities on legal queries and achieving a resolution by negotiation with landlord/landlord's solicitor, where relevant
- Managing and instructing external lawyers on commercial property matters in particular relating to the retail and commercial property portfolio
- Managing own workload: planning and monitoring own tasks and informing Senior Legal Counsel/General Counsel of any significant matters and issues
- Liaising with other CK Hutchison business areas providing property advice and support where necessary
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.