|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard working week.||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Legal, Commercial & Regulatory Affairs team use their expertise to support it all.
We're a bunch of subject matter experts brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work and projects.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
We've got big ambitions.
The Three Leadership Team have developed an ambitious growth strategy with clear priorities based on a strong Network; clear brand position and promise; enhanced customer service; well controlled costs and a skilled and engaged workforce.
The business is growing at pace, with an associated rapid rate of transformation and change. The legal team needs to be able to advise and influence senior managers in this fast moving environment. This role is required to support on the network regulatory aspects of a technical and business transformation programme to ensure that Three’s chosen solution delivers a regulatory compliant outcome. It involves advising on relevant law and regulation and providing requirements in specific formats required by the programme. Liaising with business owners and suppliers and acting as a key member of the supporting legal team.
• Prior UK in-house experience in a telecoms or communications company working on network regulation.
• Proven advisory, problem solving and drafting skills to deliver compliant business focussed outcomes.
• Ability to operate at a strategic level and be able to engage with, delegate to and hold to account SME's when required.
• Successful track record of advising a consumer facing organisation on regulatory matters.
• Familiar with mobile, telecoms and cloud products and technology
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills – able to communicate with, and influence people at all levels (both internally and externally) in a clear, succinct and persuasive way.
• An approachable and friendly attitude, excellent organisational skills and the ability to use own initiative.
• The ability to cope under pressure and switch between different tasks.
• Adaptable, flexible and a team player able to manage own workload and to contribute effectively to team initiatives.
• Experience of working with regulators and government agencies
• Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Typically circa 7- 10 years’ PQE and qualification at a top-tier law firm in the UK.
• Prior experience of an extensive transformation programme
• Ability to absorb and retain significant volume of information