|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001CE||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||09/07/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Please note that although this role states Maidenhead, it will actually be based out of our brand new Reading offices (Green park)… once offices re-open later this year.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
The Managing Head of Retails Sales will take ownership of planning, executing and delivering the Sales plan in our extensive Retail Channel for Three.
You will be a leader within our new Commercial organisation and play a part in developing a winning commercial culture that delivers our ambitious company objectives.
• Line management of Head’s of Region.
• Delivery of channels sales volumes.
• Delivery of channel experience targets.
• Delivery of people experience metrics.
• Execution of new initiatives, launches and comms into the Retail Channel.
• Channel feedback into central teams.
• Performance management of channel.
• Ownership of the Retail plan.
• Input to the Sales plan/strategy.
• Compliance to internal processes.
• Compliance to regulatory guidelines.
• Management of costs to budget – OT, loss/shrinkage etc.
• Proven leadership experience within a similar commercial position, where you have successfully overseen a large retail estate.
• Solid experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
• This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
• Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally to deliver Retail outcomes.
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
• Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
• Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.