|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
As a member of the Strategic Performance team within the wider Strategy, Research and Insights team, you’ll help to drive efficiency and effectiveness of Three’s marketing plans through the delivery of timely and actionable performance insights.
• Lead the management and delivery of marketing based econometric modelling services including Market Mix Modelling (MMM), Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) Modelling and Traffic Forecasting for Three.
• Manage the commercial relationship with our third party expert partner, ensuring the deliverables are in line with SLA, accurate, timely and add significant value across the business.
• Support the Media Planning team in the creation of a framework and governance over Display, Video, PPC, Social and other Digital Media campaigns for both brand and propositions advertising.
• Support channel specific Test & Learn programs for digital media to constantly review Three’s digital marketing strategy to make sure it’s innovative and considering the latest trends.
• Collaboration with the wider Strategic Insights team and Media Planning team to maximise the business value and consistently improve the reputation of the Strategy & Insights department across the business. This includes cross campaign analysis/campaign PIR vs traffic KPIs.
• Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to drive the integration of the marketing performance insights in business decision making including contributions to monthly Chairman’s Pack.
• Produce weekly and monthly retail/online/contact centre reporting, feeding in to quarterly insights sessions.
• Work with online marketing teams to help shape their strategic and tactical objectives through data insights.
• Highly numerate, ideally with a degree in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Maths.
• Experience working in an Data / Insights / Business Intelligence position with exposure to the marketing function.
• Commercial knowledge and experience in blending strong Media Mix and Multi Touch Attribution Modelling.
• Knowledge of Market Mix Modelling and successful application to communications.
• Strong background in Display Advertising, Paid Search, Paid social & SEO.
• Highly skilled with web analytics, attribution and other measurement systems.
• Proven track record of identifying, developing and delivering major opportunities.
• Experience of working on media effectiveness and econometrics projects with media agencies and expert third party suppliers.
• Experience in leading delivery of econometric projects in particularly managing stakeholders.
• Whilst experience across the full Media spectrum is ideal, proven experience in cross channel digital strategy building is essential– you should clearly understand the rapidly evolving digital media landscape and be able to talk consultatively to stakeholders about challenges and opportunities.
• Understanding of media planning and buying and how econometric outputs can help drive more effective marketing plans.