|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in
We've got big ambitions.
You will make sure their busy schedules run smoothly and you’ll need to be able to build up stakeholder relationships fairly quickly and hit the ground running with understanding each team’s aims, objectives and working styles.
- Managing expectations in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service at all times and offering a high level of knowledge and expertise in their absence.
- Creating reports and presentations to a high standard using PowerPoint and having a proactive involvement in all correspondence and presentations sent and received
- Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines
- Acting as key interface with third parties on behalf of the Director, arranging visits to the office and ensuring that meetings are professionally set up, well managed and all visitors enjoy a great customer experience.
- Proactively managing email's and diary to ensure their time is managed to an agreed plan, using knowledge and understanding of priorities and departmental strategy to ensure they are as effective as possible at all times.
- Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including; filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
- Creating and cascading information and communications to the team and business area.
- Planning and organising team events ensuring they meet the desired outcomes.
- Leading and managing projects when agreed and directed
- A highly organised individual with experience of working as a PA at Senior Management Level in a large, fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, providing effective communication across differing levels of technical and business understanding.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, internally and with customers and suppliers.
- Expertise in Microsoft Suite.
- An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
- Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt to changes in organisation and environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solves problems, manages and meets deadlines and maintains a high quality of work.