|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering a amazing experiences for our customers. And our Marketing team is at the epicentre of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
In this high profile position you will act as a trusted confidante and sounding board to the Director of Partnerships and Product Development and maintain a supportive and trusting relationship whilst understanding one another implicitly. As well as this, you will ensure full awareness and understanding of the strategy of the Partnerships and Product Development department, the business area and the wider organisation.
You'll be tasked with providing proactive, comprehensive support and efficient running of the business area, in order to help achieve their personal and company objectives including making final priority calls in the absence of the Director in areas such as budget approvals.
Playing a leadership and co-ordination role, you'll work with other PA's within function and cross-functionally, ensuring high standards are met and the function is highly regarded. This includes contributing to development plans, providing coaching and mentoring and leading by example.
• Managing the Director in an efficient, effective and professional manner while presenting a professional and seamless service at all times and offering a high level of knowledge and expertise in the absence of the Director.
• Creating reports and presentations to a high standard and having a proactive involvement in all correspondence and presentations sent and received.
• Scheduling meetings and events; arranging travel, accommodation, restaurant bookings all in line with budgetary guidelines.
• Acting as key interface with third parties on behalf of the Director, arranging visits to the office and ensuring that meetings are professionally set up, well managed and all visitors enjoy a great customer experience.
• Proactively managing both email's and diaries to ensure the Director's time is managed to an agreed plan, using knowledge and understanding of their priorities and departmental strategy to ensure that the function is as effective as possible at all times.
• Fulfilling all administrative activities as required including; filing, telephone calls, producing minutes, purchase orders, preparing expenses, maintaining contact lists, proactive meeting preparation and action tracking.
• Creating and cascading information and communications to the team and business area.
• Planning and organising team events ensuring they meet the desired outcomes.
• Experience of working as a PA, ideally at Board Level.
• Experience in a large, fast paced environment.
• Excellent organisation and administrative skills with the ability to manage procedures into a dynamic and evolving environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, providing effective communication across differing levels of technical and business understanding.
• Ability to establish and maintain excelling working relationships at all levels, internally and with customers and suppliers.
• Proficient in all of the Microsoft suite.
• An understanding of the sensitive nature of work and maintain strict confidence at all times.
• A proactive and self-motivated approach coupled with an outgoing attitude.
• Innovative and flexible personality, willing to apply additional effort where necessary and to adapt to changes in organisation and environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.