|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001WK||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Reporting into the Head of Service Sales, you will be a key part of the team. You will motivate and inspire a large sales team including senior leaders to successfully execute Three’s commercial growth strategy in our contact centres across multiple lines of business.
This role requires an individual who is driven by a desire to overdeliver against targets, ensuring our customers are connected to the right products for their lifestyle needs, enhancing and enriching their everyday interactions. You will be able to provide clear direction, guidance, and support to our partner teams in a continuously evolving market environment.
- Lead, manage and motivate a Sales/Retention team indirectly through partner relationship management against key commercial KPI’s for acquisition growth, recontracting, churn, and additional revenue on contract voice and connected products to meet agreed targets and achieve maximum results.
- Develop and maintain a deep working relationship with key stakeholders internally and externally to enable our partners to effectively deliver to objectives and performance standards.
- Drive operational and commercial journey improvements to continuously improve customer experience in channel while delivering against OPEX budget.
- Extensive experience in similar partner relationship management or direct sales team leadership role.
- We are looking for someone who is great with people, customer focused, loves working in a very broad and varied environment, results driven and commercially savvy.
- You’ll have experience of building strong relationships with large customers/partners and influencing cross functionally under pressure, in a complex and fast changing environment.
- As the role requires management of a diverse range of internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Possess a clear understanding of outsource partner management.
- Strong commercial acumen and able to identify opportunities for commercial growth in operational performance and customer journeys.
- Passionate about customer experience.
- Strong ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and prioritise effectively.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.