|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903J7||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The Partnerships Specialists will be part of the Media Sales & Partnerships team, working alongside the Planning function and Marketing teams, creating media & partnership plans that use the Three estate to achieve client’s objectives.
• Managing clients and executing media deals and partnerships.
• Managing internal stakeholders across multiple departments and assets for planning.
• Reporting on performance and delivering new ideas.
• Accountable for the successful implementation of partnerships and media executions.
• Updating media plans to reflect feedback and estate availability.
• Day to day account management of partnerships and point of contact for client/partner.
• Ensure all internal departments have the required elements to activate proposed activity.
• Promote new initiatives and ideas to generate incremental revenues.
• Financial accountability for performance of partnerships and media activation.
• Reporting on campaign/partnership performance.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.