|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20018Y||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||23/10/2020|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
We’re in search of a Senior HR Business Partner here at Three. You’ll be accountable for advising, coaching, and providing proactive expertise to senior leaders, enabling them to achieve business goals and deliver and embed the HR strategy.
You’ll support Senior Leaders and teams across the business, while also playing a critical role in connecting with the wider HR Team on feedback and opportunities for improvement.
We’re looking for someone who can manage relationships and influence senior leaders on both strategic and operational people matters, with a strong focus on providing proactive HR expertise alongside strong thought leadership and guidance.
You’ll play a key role in the roll-out and embedding of cross functional HR projects and programmes, ensuring the alignment of people processes, culture, systems and employee experience are effectively implemented across the company and/or in business area.
Please note, we are hiring three separate roles;
Two roles will take accountability for the UK and Ireland.
One role will take accountability for the UK.
- Manage relationships and influence senior leaders
- Proactively identify People related opportunities to influence and support the business in achieving its performance goals and strategic objectives
- Solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Challenge and coach business leaders to ensure people are at the heart of the business
- Explore and seek ways to share external HR best practice and introduce fresh, new thinking
- Work with others across the function to achieve the strategy and goals of the People function
- Lead, support and mentor colleagues and team members as required
- Manage the delivery of programmes and projects end to end within a fast paced, dynamic environment, collaborating with business and HR stakeholders as required
- Lead the adoption of digital ways of working ensuring appropriate touch and technology interactions that provide a great employee experience
- Identify and implement innovative interventions with business leaders to increase employee engagement and motivation in support of a high performance culture
- Represent Three externally at conferences and external events
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: networking, negotiation, influencing, collaborating, presentation, written communications.
- Have a solution minded approach
- Confident in their ability to engage people at all levels and demonstrates understanding of the imperatives and issues leaders face in their roles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good commercial acumen and understanding of how businesses operate end-to-end.
- High impact individual with strong track record in developing and implementing actionable medium and longer term HR plans in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrated proactive and effective business counselling, issue spotting, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Significant HR business partnering experience in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment (ideally Telco, IT, Digital)
- Strong technical HR knowledge across all disciplines including experience and understanding of best practice HR processes and ways of working
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.