|Job ID||Date Posted||Location|
|Work Location||Job Type||Contract Type|
|Maidenhead Office (Star House)||Professional||Full-time|
|Hours Per Week||Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|37.5||Standard Working Week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Marketing team is at the epicentre of it all.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
The role creates, owns and drives the strategy for both PR and social media. Leveraging the ambition of Three to become the UK’s most loved brand and putting that into practice via a consistent effective strategy across both communication disciplines.
The role requires fostering a strong internal stakeholder network and working closely with planning and wider strategy teams from brand, props, retail and marketing. The role will understand the business and processes inside out and being able to quickly identify where PR and social media can add most value to the marketing mix.
The role will work hand in hand with PR leads and the lead of Studio Three (our inhouse social media team) to ensure that plans are aligned and priorities focused. Success will be an effective strategy that has both PR and social media teams singing off the same hymn sheet!
Success will also be measured by the long-term success of the strategy and its robustness to consistently deliver. Additionally, the PR and social media strategy lead will be responsible for creating KPIs with the team leads.
• Strategy of PR and social media for Three – laddering up to overall Three company strategy.
• Measurement across both channels.
• Prioritisation to create focus against resource of the team and to deliver most valuable results.
• Go-to partner for wider marketing and business teams.
• Ensuring all social media and PR strategies are played out in plans and socialised across the business.
• Deep understanding of both PR and social media as effective brand building channels.
• Previous strategy experience across both PR and social media (ideally for a consumer brand).
• Understanding of the measurement techniques across both channels.
• Experience of stakeholder management in a matrix organisation.
• Excellent communication skills / PowerPoint and oral.
• Team player.