|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000CT||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||21/02/2020|
RAN access network design lead responsible to support corporate and enterprise business units to provide total design solution focusing customer requirement, role would be engaged from bid and project scoping until delivery.
Role would be required to accurately scope the overall design to ensure all business requirements for the customer are met. Fully influential to project delivery so would have a vital impact on the business
• Support the corporate and enterprise teams to ensure delivery roadmaps are aligned with strategic drivers to maximise business benefit.
• Responsible to support business unit for customer bidding and drive the business savvy and customer focused solution
• Project technical ownership of RAN and access network, with enduring ownership of one or more components within a technical domain. This includes:
o management of software and/or hardware roadmaps in life in line with security requirements
o leading project focused and ongoing technical engagements with the vendors, influencing feature development according to customer /market demand.
• Responsible to create technical design documentation based on customer requirements and business savvy
• Mentor expertise within the team to ensure relevant knowledge of current best practice and industry trends to act as a technical point of reference
• 7 plus year of RAN and access transport design experience in mobile/fixed telecommunications industry in the role of a designer with business-critical, high-availability systems and networks.
• Experience of managing relationships with suppliers, vendor and third-parties for product/feature selection and of delivering those products to customers.
• Extensive experience within a service provider or telecoms environment with in-depth knowledge of IP networks design and certification.
• Experience of mentorship of people within team and across the business.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.