|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20000R||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||31/01/2020|
Do you have revenue assurance experience, an inquisitive and analytical mindset looking for your next move? Then this one’s for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK’s most reliable mobile network in a position in which you can make your own while adding value to the team. The Revenue Assurance team aims provide to have high quality, automated controls over all Three UK`s revenues and costs of sale. Through conversing with the wider business you will gain an understanding of how other teams and functions operate, respecting their issues and priorities, to understand current state, agree desired future state, define activities needed and ensure that commitments are met.
Through identification of revenue leakage and excess costs, work to maximise Three UK`s margins without impacting on customer satisfaction and ensuring regulatory requirements are adhered to.
The role and its purpose
What you’ll be doing?
Transformation RA tool: we are introducing many new tools through transformation to enhance our capabilities for the future. We need to lead the partners to ensure these are delivered to our requirements and help us achieve our vision for RA.
Billing Completeness and Accuracy: Ensuring that the appropriate chargeable records are generated, metered correctly and appear correctly on end customer billing. Lead others to implement controls and measures to reduce poor practice that can lead to incorrect charging to customers.
Non-standard margins: Lead Investigations into existing controls in more `non-standard` areas such as Content revenues or Handset costs. Validate existing controls, feedback into RA coverage matrix, and work with the process owners to improve assurance levels
Business Change Process: Acting as a Revenue Assurance Subject Matter Expert on projects / initiatives that could impact the end to end billing architecture or existing RA controls.
Reconciliations: Performing regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams. Documenting revenue flows across critical functions and monitors the same.
Incident Management: Work with incident management to lead others through issue that potentially impacts revenues, from identification through to quantification through to resolution.
Operational excellence: Developing an understanding of internal and external customer needs and ensure all activities and excellent delivery of customer satisfaction.
Stakeholder engagement: Leading others through the business across Sales, Marketing, IT/Technology, Operations, Legal, and Finance teams to adopt a revenue assurance mindset.
Reporting: Measuring and tracking KPIs and outcomes against standards, while planning and taking corrective action where required.
Audit: Work alongside LCRA to ensure we are compliant to industry rules and regs. Work with external auditors to prove how successfully we protect our customer and our business..
Continuous Improvement: Reducing Billing and Mediation suspense volumes using Plan-Do-Check-Adjust.
We need you to have…
• Sound knowledge and experience of all facets of revenue assurance covering key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes, reconciliations, financial performance, and reporting
• An ability to lead business areas on issues of business performance related to revenue assurance
• An inquisitive and analytical mind, i.e. be someone driven by "what if" scenarios that inform direction and decisions.
• Experience of revenue assurance and troubleshooting
• A sound understanding of the technical infrastructure within a telecoms company such as Three, including network components, billing, mediation, CRM, and provisioning.
• Adapts positively to change – seizes opportunities, stays open to new ideas and engages others in changes.
• Experience of working under pressures to tight deadlines.
• Good knowledge of tools to process and reconcile data, such as Excel pivot tables
• Experience of industry fraud risks and issues that can arise from billing.
• Working knowledge of tools such as SQL, SAS, Access and Business Objects
• An understanding of the Regulatory environment related to billing, e.g. Ofcom Metering & Billing Direction
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.