|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20006D||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
• Implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards
• Provide advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
• Working in collaboration with technology delivery partners and holding them to account
• Identify and monitor environmental and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
• Support operational reporting of the business.
- Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems.
- Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Ensuresapplications and systems have security embedded at all stages of the software development lifecycle with continual testing, monitoring and improvement. Any vulnerabilities are automatically discovered, tested and remediated.
- Ensures partners achieve contractual obligations through regular meetings with vendors and partners to maintain understanding, commitment to, and effective support of, all systems and applications.
- Demonstrable experience of improving maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards, e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CAS-T, ND1643
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security
- Experience working within a cloud based technology environment.
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions,problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importanceof the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it’s operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Experience of best practice frameworks ITIL/COBIT
- Industry or academic credentials in security or risk management, e.g. CISM, CISSP or relevant graduate degree
- Experience working in telecommunications and/or within a large mobile provider beneficial.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.