|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|1903KX||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
- Accountable for the implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
- Accountable for working in collaboration with technology delivery partners to assure IT infrastructure and network infrastructure security throughout the organisation
- Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards. For infrastructure domain:
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems.
- Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Ensuresinfrastructure security meets business needs. Information processed, stored or transmitted by devices and over all methods of connectivity is automatically protected.
- Ensures preventive, detective and corrective measures are designed, implemented and maintained across the enterprise to protect information systems and technology from threats such as malicious actors and malware. e.g. up to date security patches and virus control
- Demonstrable experience of improving maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards, e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CAS-T, ND1643
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security
- Experience working within a cloud based technology environment.
- Experience of working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers. A clear communicator.
- Ability to lead, make decisions,problem solve and work within teams. Can demonstrate flexibility and agility to move between role types within teams.
- Will have clear subject matter experience of their area (both technical and commercial) and ability to connect and work across multiple domains. Can demonstrate knowledge of their area articulated through key operating elements of people, process and technology.
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importanceof the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
- Will have a high level, broad end to end understanding of our business and it’s operational performance and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working in a service orientated environment.
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment that shows flexibility, resiliency, self-awareness and ability to support other team members.
- Will have experience of working directly with partners to successfully deliver outcomes and will demonstrate an awareness of partner contracts.
- Experience of best practice frameworks ITIL/COBIT
- Industry or academic credentials in security or risk management, e.g. CISM, CISSP or relevant graduate degree
- Experience working in telecommunications and/or within a large mobile provider beneficial.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.