You must have the following skills, experience & qualifications …
• Demonstrable experience of improving maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards, e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO27001
• Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security
• Exposure working within a cloud based technology environment.
• Can illustrate working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers.
• Able to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams.
• Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts.
• Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption.
• Industry or academic credentials in security or risk management, e.g. CISM, CISSP or relevant graduate degree
Current security clearance is not a pre-requisite, although we may require this in the future.
These roles can be based in our Maidenhead, Reading or Glasgow offices.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!