|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000KH||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
You will contribute to business wide communication and awareness of Security strategy and projects and ensures administrative activities requires cross functionally for the business to adhere to security controls are effectively managed. You will communicate information security risks and issues to business managers and others.
You will apply and maintain specific security controls as required by organisational policy and local risk assessments and take action to respond to security breaches in line with security policy and records the incidents and action taken.
You will also maintain security administration processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures and contribute to the development of organisational strategies that address information control requirements.
Provide advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
Working in collaboratively with technology delivery partners and holding them to account
Identify and monitor environmental and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
Support operational reporting of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of improving maturity level of security controls in line with industry best practice and standards, e.g. COBIT, NIST, ISO27001
- Experience working in IT Infrastructure and/or Information Security and exposure working within a cloud based technology environment with industry or academic credentials in security or risk management, e.g. CISM, CISSP or relevant graduate degree
- Experience working with and influencing various levels of management, building relationships and influence across teams and a wider community of other leaders and managers with the ability to lead, make decisions, problem solve and work within teams
- Ability to contribute to the development of strategies (and/or service strategies) within their area and understand the importance of the customer experience and how this can be affected by service impacts
- Will be passionate about the use of data and insight to make informed decisions, solve problems and input to operational and strategic plans. Can demonstrate the ability to gather, analyse and present information in business terms for management and leadership consumption
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.