|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000CL||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
• Developing always on customer lifecycle programmes which deliver a brilliant customer experience, maximise customer engagement, drive the desired customer behaviours and deliver commercial value.
• Building integrated plans for each quarter which maximise commercial and customer moments and enhance and support our always on activity. Collaborating with the Senior CRM Manager for Retention and developing 1/4ly plans which reflect all activity.
A key part of this role is defining and delivering the communications and experiences that build the customer relationship from the moment they join and during their lifetime (exc retention window). This includes welcome and onboarding and in life brand and relationship building opportunities.
This role supports the following business areas to deliver their commercial and customer objectives through bespoke CRM strategies and programmes:
• Trading and Props & Products – in life: customer engagement and value creation through cross sell and up sell.
• New contract voice customer welcome and onboarding – to build the brand engagement, desired current and future behaviours and start retention from day one.
• Play a key role in the teams responsible for these additional revenue areas, being the CRM expert and providing strategic plans which are customer first and live our CX principles, whilst also driving our commercial KPIs.
• Confidently recommend when to use data to optimise our CRM strategy and performance.
• Champion Power of 3 (data/analytics/strategy) ways of working in the team, leading by example and encouraging the team to adopt this practice widely.
• Strong stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing at all levels.
• Extensive experience of CRM or related Marketing comms/Trading experience in B2C organisations.
• Confident in interpreting data and working with commercial and analytical stakeholders.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.