|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|200001||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||17/02/2020|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Legal, Commercial & Regulatory Affairs team use their expertise to support it all.
We're a bunch of subject matter experts brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work and projects.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
We've got big ambitions.
Our Legal team is a little unlike most, it’s very un-corporate. And in this team we need a Financial Services Lawyer who can lead us through the exciting journey into the financial services arena.
• Developing a strategy for FCA compliance across Three working with Head of FCA Compliance.
• Advice and support on the roll out and maintenance of appropriate governance bodies and processes including Senior Manager’s regime.
• Advising on regulatory approach and key stakeholder management with FCA– responding to consultations, regulatory requests and investigations
• Monitoring and advising on changes to regulation and leading Three’s response and implementation.
• Drafting and maintaining internal policy library to ensure FCA compliance and implementation or regulatory changes.
• Developing an appropriate support model with external lawyers.
• Detailed direction to and upskilling of relevant stakeholders including knowledge transfer and training for LCRA colleagues where appropriate.
If you’re a talented, personable, versatile and experienced financial services lawyer then we’d like to hear from you. Of course it would be great if you have:
• Circa 7- 10 years’ PQE and qualification at a top-tier law firm in the UK
• Proven advisory, problem solving and drafting skills to deliver compliant business focused outcomes.
• Successful track record of advising a consumer facing organisation on regulatory matters.
• Previous experience taking a non-financial organisation into the financial services arena.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.