|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001VW||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
This role leads the Adobe Campaign Build team and is accountable for the build and deployment for all CVM programmes, working to defined processes and SLAs.
Extensive operating knowledge of Adobe Campaign Classic is critical for this role so that the individual can drive the CVM team to maximise it’s capability.
You’ll be highly experienced in technical design, build and deployment of complex, highly personalised, multi channel CVM/CRM programmes.
- Oversee the design, build and deployment for all CVM activity to the Three customer base (contract voice, prepay, broadband) or prospects via Email, SMS, App, Social (in the future) and Direct Mail channels.
- Support the team to translate CVM customer comms briefs and builds CVM programmes to the required specification and within defined SLAs
- Ensure accurate build and deployment of campaigns, partnering with the QA and Production Manager to ensure adherence to defined processes.
- Share widely the capability of the campaign deployment toolset (Adobe Campaign Classic + app deployment tool) and educates the CVM team on this and where it can be applied to improve operations and/or performance
- Understand and interprets the customer data available to Adobe Campaign (and other platforms in the tech stack such as Swrve for app messaging) for customer comms
- Design, build and deliver programmes with automation and personalisation requirements
- Coach and motivate the team to deliver continuous improvements and improve operations of the team, partnering with the QA and Production Manager
- Line manage Campaign Build Managers and a CRM Production and QA Manager
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.