|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2100WQ||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
To grow Three UK’s core margin for the area of accountability year on year by leveraging all our commercial assets, delivering both commercial and experiential outcomes for the Consumer area’s product set, providing feedback to New Products and Sales to support shaping current and future strategy.
Responsible for margin and customer experience for the area of responsibility’s propositions, offers and promotions, and for the trading plan for products that delivers both commercial and service outcomes and contributing to the short- and long-term strategy.
The Senior Manager role is a vital role, leading a dedicated team to deliver our business ambitions – the successful candidate will be proactive, passionate and able to drive results.
Excellent stakeholder management is a must for this role, working across numerous areas of the business – the Senior Manager will have superb presentation skills, excellent commercial acumen and a drive to succeed.
- Margin & Segment P&L for area of responsibility (i.e. Broadband).
- Existing, Core Props Configuration, Development and Deployment.
- Proposition Partner Management (in-life).
- Props Briefs & Customer Outcomes.
- Creation of quarterly Trading Plans.
- Contribute to budget and re-forecasting Process.
- Proven experience within a similar commercial position.
- Experience of working in fast paced, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Experience of creating trading plans to support margin.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- An experienced People Manager able to galvanise others behind the team’s vision and direction.
- Excellent decision making and prioritisation capabilities.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.