|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001XP||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
At Three, we’re on a mission to grow and we have exciting plans within Marketing to make that happen.
Reporting directly into the Head of Consumer Marketing, this role is critical to realising the ambitious direction we’re taking the Three brand.
We’re looking for someone who can take the reins and drive forward all our brand and product marketing communications across all channels, to make the impact we need in 2021 and beyond.
You’ll lead a team of 6 highly talented marketing professionals and set the standards for amazing creative and comms execution. You’ll work hand in glove with our partner agencies and key internal stakeholders across marketing strategy, sponsorship and creative services to deliver against our vision for the future.
This is a hugely exciting role and we’re looking for an exceptional talent with a passion for brilliant creative marketing to come and join the team.
- Work with the Head of Consumer Marketing & other key team members to realise marketing vision and execute through the line marketing plan.
- Own the end to end delivery of all marketing and communications across brand, product expereince, loyalty, and CSR areas ensuring we build exceptional relationships with our customers and future customers and deliver against key marketing objectives.
- Work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders up to senior leadership level in propositions, new products, go to market & trading to gain deep understanding of Three’s offering and to ensure support and buy in for the appropriate right comms plans to deliver against business and brand objectives
- Manage a team of talented marketing managers and specialists and coach them to deliver the best in class work, always with the customer at the heart.
- Lead the day to day creative agency relationship overseeing all work flowing into the agency and ensuring it is appropriately prioritised and quality is to the standard required.
- Work hand in hand with Senior Performance Marketing Manager (SPMM) to lead the day to day media agency relationship overseeing all work flowing into the agency and ensuring it is appropriately prioritised and quality is to the standard required.
- Manage yearly media and production budgets with the SPMM reviewing on an ongoing basis that the right budget is allocated to drive optimum results vs the marketing plan.
- Work collaboratively with senior channel leads to ensure work is joined up and delivers the most effective ongoing comms experience for our customers and future customers.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering groundbreaking and effective integrated communications activity and campaigns to drive brand & business growth – ideally including experience within an omnichannel retail business
- Recent experience leading and developing a team of marketing professionals to deliver multiple and complex projects encompassing comms planning, creative, media, through the line execution and appropriate effectiveness measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence teams across propositions, products, trading, finance and channel as well as senior stakeholders across the business
- Exceptional creative eye with experience developing successful new brand and product work across all channels
- Creative thinker with ability to spot new and innovative ways to solve comms challenges and push through to execute brilliantly
- Clear and proven experience running creative process from brief to production and delivery including large multi-channel campaigns with production budgets ranging up to £1m+ and including TV production
- Exceptional understanding of media and comms planning principles to achieve exceptional results both from an effectiveness/ cut through perspective and to ensure efficient allocation of media budgets
- Strong knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches to deliver results - including digital, programmatic, social and non-traditional comms solutions.
- Strong analytical skills – understanding and interpreting data and insight to inform comms approach through the line
- Experience working with multi agency set ups and taking a lead in managing the overall output across media, creative and production
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.