|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000CS||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||21/02/2020|
• Responsibility for Transmission Design Guidelines
• Responsibility for all technical interactions with transmission vendors
• Support Site Build Programme Activities – MSV, LOS Survey, LTE & 5G Transmission Backhaul Planning and Design
• Link planning (fibre and microwave)
• Lead and Support in vendor selection processes
• Responsible for new transmission product introduction
• Perform Capacity management of current and future needs of transmission network
• Design and Planning for all Transmission Networks, wired (Fibre) and wireless (PtP and PtmP and mmWave)
• Fibre LL Request and Design Approval for LTE, 5G and Hub Sites
• Fully support Enterprise projects and provide end design solution
• Support Vendor and product selection tasks for Transmission technologies, including requirements definition, testing and acceptance.
• Define and assess all Tx Planning tools for use in projects
• Work closely with other teams such as acquisition, site build, programme, and operations team and ensure TX solution meets project requirements
• Support pre-sales activities through deployment of trials, tests, demonstrations and cost modelling
• 10 years experience in large scale network engineering roles essential, preferably to have been within a mobile /data network environment.
• Proven record of leading logical teams to deliver the required technical outcomes
• Working knowledge of Huawei and Sienna products
• Experience of Microwave Link Budgets and Spectrum Management
• Multi-vendor skill set in all areas of systems and networking.
• In depth knowledge of Transmission networks, especially Ethernet technologies.
• Using Transmission Network Design & Planning tools specifically InfoVista Ellipse
• Commercial awareness, appreciates the importance of revenue achievement, margin control and ROI whilst maintaining excellence
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.