|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000DT||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We’ve got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation’s best-loved brands.
Sounds Interesting? That’s just the start.
We’re leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our marketing team is at the epicentre of it all.
We’re a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only tales care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
A narrative you can write, within a world class sponsorship and activation team, leveraging the game changing partnership with Chelsea FC we can challenge for the 5G title.
Are you in?
What you will be doing in the position.
• Create a management process to align the virtual team around, that drives great communication with Chelsea whilst integrating the sponsorship platform within the existing marketing plan and wider business opportunities, clearly demonstrating performance against KPIs.
• Collaborate with the Creative and Comms teams to build innovative campaign ideas that surprise and delight our customers, whilst going even further to validate our 5G position in the hearts and minds of football fans.
Type of person we are looking for.
• Proven leadership & delivery experience in a similar position
• Highly effective communication skills
• Sports agency, brand or rights holder background
• Strong knowledge and passion for football
• Self-starter mentality that can execute projects with little supervision
• Good experience working with sports and celebrity talent
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.