|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|20006Y||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change and delivering amazing experiences for our customers.
We're exploring, analysing and keeping up-to-date with new trends and new opportunities – both to create new revenues and to find new ways of creating unique experiences and propositions for our customers. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only takes care of our people but empowers them to deliver career-defining work.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
Are you in?
To support business decision making and reduce risk by using market research to deliver impactful category / consumer insights. The role will gather these insights through primary research, and information synthesis to ensure insight supports decision making across the business and drives maximum business & customer benefits.
• This role is all about driving insights to support our channel customer experience across our Contact Centre, Online, Webchat and Retail Channels.
• Working very closely with the Channel Operations teams, you will need to be razer-sharp at analysing data from our Customer Interactions Surveys to define and drive insights for our CX priorities at Three.
• You must be good at cutting through vast amounts of data to drive actionable insights and storytelling back to the business.
• Strong data analytical skills.
• Need to work collaboratively across the business driving commercial outcomes.
• Medallia software skills are preferred but not essential.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.