Are you creative? Do you love designing new experiences? Do you obsess about customer experience? If so, this role might be right for you.
Customers are expecting more from brands. Digital is making things easier. New channels are opening up. This innovation role is focused on taking innovation and making it happen in our business. Customer Strategy connects the bigger business ambitions to the day-to-day needs of customers. You will be able to generate ideas, concepts, opportunities and articulate them to excite others. Our brand is growing and reaching into new territories. We can only do that if we reinvent the experiences that customers have for the better.
Roles & Responsibilities
You are a creative. You love expressing yourself. You are passionate about people having great experiences and may even have trouble settling anything but the best. You generate ideas by the bucketload. On any problem or challenge. You will be working with any part of the business who need to take things to market. Sometimes that will mean creating new concepts. Sometimes rethinking old.
You will have an ability to develop high-level strategies and see how they translate into day-to-day decisions. You are great with people and find networking easy.
The key accountabilities will include:
• Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can overindex on financial models
• Bringing to life new ways to exciting customers about concepts that they should love – new and old
• You will often be expected to be the “conscience of the customer” in the room
• You must be able to look at new businesses that are gaining traction, identify what they are getting right and how we can quickly use that
• Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends