The Strategy Manager reports to the Head of Customer Strategy in Marketing, and will be focused on making sure that we create the right customer experience strategy vision to drive business KPIs. The role will work with senior business stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Operational departments to drive the customer strategy. It requires an individual with strong core strategic skills, as well as a passion to champion the customers’ perspective.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure we achieve our overall company goals. This is not a solely conceptual role. You will be expected to work with and guide the business in implementation. Gathering internal and external data to build a rich but concise picture of our operating environment to inform key strategic business decisions. You will need to be comfortable challenging the business and senior stakeholders. This includes working with relevant internal and external experts in the strategy development process. As well as providing expertise as an internal consultant.
The key accountabilities will include:-
- Shaping the development of Three’s overarching Customer Strategy including defining our vision, principles and targets for omni-channel experience, customer loyalty program, customer insights and analytics and customer journeys
- Acting as a customer champion ensuring that customer needs always guide the outcomes of strategic documents, which can overindex on financial models
- Identifying and analysing strategic opportunity areas to drive us towards achieving our goals, building business cases to support the prioritisation of these areas, and supporting the Customer team in the definition and development of strategic initiatives linked to these opportunities
- Acting as an in-house consultancy and providing bespoke strategic support through your team to customer facing functions as required e.g. channel insight, facilitating strategic plan workshops
- Constantly keeping abreast of developments in customer experience and supporting the business with category insight, best practice and emerging trends
- Building strong relationships and partnerships across departments from the organisation (primarily Customer Support, Customer Channels including Online, Retail, Contact Centre, Retentions, Customer Communications, Customer Analytics and Strategic Performance)