|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2000TO||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||16/07/2020|
We've got big
ambitions. Ambitions that see
us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands. Sound interesting?
That's just the start. We're leading our
industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our
customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to
our network. We're a diverse
bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not
only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and
technology. All this means we
need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with
the next and most exciting part of our story.
We've got big ambitions.
Ambitions that see us want to grow and become one of the nation's best-loved brands.
Sound interesting? That's just the start.
We're leading our industry in terms of change, and delivering amazing experiences for our customers. And our Technology and Operations team are leading the changes to our network.
We're a diverse bunch brimming with talent. Firing on all cylinders with a culture that not only delivers change but market leading solutions to our network and technology.
All this means we need more brilliant people. Ones who share our ambition, and get stuck in with the next and most exciting part of our story.
At Three, our goal is to be the best loved brand by our people and customers by 2021 by being Customer Driven, Agile and Collaborative in the way we work. To enable this, our Tech and Ops Transformation will help to ensure end-to-end ownership and clear accountabilities, as well as our competitiveness as a business through our Transformation delivery teams.
Building on the launch of the World’s 1st Telco Cloud Core we are growing the Technical Delivery Team to support the evolution of the Maya Programme and incremental business demand in areas such as 5G and the upcoming Rebus releases.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team working on exciting new technologies which provide a platform for growth and agility to meet our goal to double the size of the business. You’ll be accountable for the Core Network Services, leading multi Core Network Domain projects and to lead a team and to work with our partners to drive the delivery against our architecture and business objectives.
Please note the primary location of this role is Reading.
• Provide technical leadership to the various SI teams and the supplier in governing the solution architecture and ensuring solution design meets the business outcomes.
• Define of technical requirement specification and work with the partner management/procurement team to contract the delivery of requirements.
• Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
• Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
• Support the technical domain lead to build and prioritise 18 month technical and budget roadmap.
• Work with partners to manage the performance and capacity of the technical domain.
• Build and manage excellent working relationship with our partners and developing this to meet our current and future needs.
• Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem-solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa.
• Experience in working in an environment where you have managed delivery to a predetermined contractual/ business outcome and know how to influence/ negotiate technical outcomes with 3rd parties including conflict resolution due to changing priorities.
• You will have provided direction large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems Integrator to deliver contracted outcomes.
• Proven capability to communicate the realisation of transformation benefits, articulate complex problem statements simply and manage escalations through to successful resolution.
• Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding of the use of complex commercial frameworks to assure the deliverable of 3rd commitments and contracted outcomes from our 3rd partners.
Domain specific knowledge & experience:
• In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in 3G, 4G and 5G Core Network Architectures.
• In depth E2E understanding of Core Networks.
• In depth understanding of Telco Cloud Technology.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.