|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2001VX||Maidenhead||Maidenhead Office (Star House)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
We're seeking a Workspace Programme Manager to manage a large and complex programme to make sure our people have the best working environment in all our office locations and at home.
You'll have extensive Programme Management experience and a proven track record in leading large scale workspace programmes (think 100,000 sqft and 2000 people). You'll be great at pulling different workstreams together to achieve hard targets, managing multi-million pound budgets and impressing our Executive Leadership Team with your excellent presentation skills and performance to target. A cool head under pressure and the ability to hit the ground running are essential.
This is a 12-18 month programme of work, the role is offered initially as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity.
The Workspace Programme Manager will manage a large and complex programme to make sure our people have the best working environment in all our office locations and at home.
• Responsible for building a programme of work to deliver one or more business outcomes or
underpinning technical enablers and ensure they align to the company goals.
• Responsible for definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of large complex programmes of work so
that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan that is coordinated, risk-managed and
communicated. Ensuring the delivery of these high-profile programmes are critical to driving our
business outcomes and strategic goals.
• Responsible for continuously optimising value of the delivery programme (process, tools & people)
• Manage the end to end programme budget and ensure that budget investments allocated to the
programmes are effectively used in delivering business outcomes.
• Governs and assures that the programme is being delivered effectively with aligned plans structured
to reduce risk and dependencies defined and managed.
• Responsible for developing and improving programme delivery capabilities, understanding and
embracing complexities and develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships as well as strong
partner relationships to ensure successful delivery.
• Set direction and provide leadership and guidance to the programme team.
• Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the programme
demand and secure resources to meet demand
• Responsible for the day to day management including demand pipeline of the programme.
• Identify conflicts, provide visibility and work cross functionally to resolve and mitigate. Manage and
• Work collaboratively and in a matrix management structure with the Programme’s key Business
- Previous experience managing significant head office property relocation and fit out programmes
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager with relevant qualifications (i.e. MSP)
- Customer focussed, dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers
- Detail focused with strong analytic skills
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.