|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||15/10/2021, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
We are building something special at Three: an in-house agency that is going to re-energise the brand and take our marketing effort to new heights.
We are looking for a highly personable, pro-active personality who is passionate about creative and understands that solutions are sometimes found in the least obvious places. This role will be central to the success of the IHA’s creative projects, ensuring everyone is clear on their roles and responsibilities at all times. The right candidate will ‘lead from the middle’ – bringing calm, authoritative discipline to the creative process and commanding respect from colleagues and internal customers at all levels. They will manage the expectations and inputs of internal customers, while coordinating multi-disciplined teams to ensure the highest possible standard of work is achieved smartly and efficiently.
Working closely with the creative director and the resource manager, they will develop positive working relationships both internally and externally. It’s a rare opportunity to help define the culture & ways of working of the new IHA. Success will be an extension of the IHA’s remit over time, taking on higher profile briefs as we prove our capability to the business.
- To create the conditions for consistently great work. The ultimate purpose of the role, achieved by using your expert knowledge, skills, ability and personality. To achieve this, be pro-active at all times: bring energy, share ideas and help make this a team that talented people want to be a part of.
- Lead from the middle. This role is about much more than simply keeping projects on time and on budget. You will be a highly organised problem solver with the ability to work without supervision and the person to whom the team gravitates for clarity on timings, ways of working and the requirements of the brief. You will have the gravitas and sensitivity to be able to have difficult conversations with senior individuals, as well as the ability to enforce and expect accountability from your team.
- Plan projects. Plan projects in advance, working closely with the creative director and resource manager to assign responsibilities, plot key milestones and identify risks & dependencies. Advise on those risks & managing them proactively by working up & presenting options. Ensure learnings from previous projects are applied.
- Manage projects. Track your timing plans tenaciously and keep them updated as things change, ensuring that the project team are fully updated, where required. Insist on disciplined delivery. Be reactive and nimble in the application of processes, with the ability to spot the need for flexibility and pivot where necessary. Be constantly alert to potential challenges and obstacles and solve them in advance before they become problems. Work with the creative director and the creative production manager to support projects once they go into production, in particular by managing feedback rigorously but sensitively. Demonstrate throughout a passion for the creative work and for embracing new & diverse ways of working.
- Assume commercial responsibility for project delivery. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of how we’re tracking against time and money. Monitor/manage the budget so that it is commensurate with the objectives & opportunity. Bring awareness at all times of what’s in and out of scope and flag any potential over-burn before it occurs. Strive to increase efficiency, through smarter ways of working.
- Collaborate with the in-house agency team and its internal customers. You will be able maintain quality whilst helping the team to deliver to short deadlines and fast turn-round times. You will build strong collaborative relationships with the rest of the IHA team maintaining the focus on creative excellence and work that works well. You’ll also develop positive relationships with marketing and other roles that brief the IHA, helping them to help the IHA generate quality work.
- Help the In-House Agency run efficiently and effectively Based on your clear understanding of all the brands in the stable and the creative ambition of the IHA, you will support agreed ways of working across the team so that each member of the team is able to work efficiently and effectively. You’ll make good use of internal systems, tools and processes which enable the team to excel and you’ll ensure all your time is recorded in REBUS. Finally, you’ll demonstrate behaviours that encourage respect across all functions of the IHA and show due regard for timelines, budgets and other constraints inherent in the brief.
- Proven track record managing multi-channel creative campaigns.
- Brilliant commercial tracking.
- Experience in driving forward big ideas and working with stakeholders, creative people and producers in implementing them.
- An in-depth knowledge of the creative and design process as well as an interest and understanding of the production process.
- Ability to take and interpret creative briefs
- Can read and translate media schedules in order to know how to service the creative process.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.