|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22001W||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||24/01/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Accounts Payable sits within our Finance Team, we are responsible for making timely and accurate payments to circa 2000 suppliers.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator you’ll be joining a team of 7 who currently process circa 4000 invoices a month.
This is an excellent opportunity if you’re looking to expand your current AP administration or general administration experience in a fast paced, multi skilled Finance environment.
- Timely accurate processing of AP invoices from receipt to payment
- Enforcement of AP best practice across company, ensuring process compliance
- Resolving customer queries both internal and external
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Regular review and reporting of aged credit
- AP control account reconciliations
- Resolve invoice holds (price, quantity ordered, quantity received)
- Cancellation and re-issue of bounced supplier payments
- Processing and control of supplier direct debits
- Previous experience of working in a busy Accounts Payable environment
- Experience with using Oracle
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced deadline driven environment
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Motivated team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skill both written and spoken.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.