|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2102O7||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
It's an exciting time here at Three and for us to be at our best, we need the best people.
Three Business is a brand new team so there’s lots still happening and lots of chance to bring new ideas of approaches with a huge degree of autonomy - we need a B2B Marketing professional with a wealth of go to market experience to bring new ideas to disrupt the B2B market.
We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently. We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create their plan and team from scratch.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The opportunity for a brand and network operator like Three to enter the B2B Telco market is massive, and we have an ambition to match. We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently. We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create their plan and team from scratch.
The rewards – be part of a winning team that set-up, entered, and made a big impact in the market. We’re dynamic and very comfortable with ambiguity, each month we assess and solidify our plan further - we pivot, react, improve continuously.
This role will join the new Acquisition and Channel marketing team, working closely with all our B2B functional teams including Sales, Trading, Propositions & Trading teams, as well as the central marketing team who ensure brand alignment and execute the plan. Drive Three’s ambitious growth through your creation of the Business Acquisition and Channel marketing plan and be responsible to ensuring its execution for the Micro/Small segments’ ensuring the output delivers business goals and priorities.
You will work closely with Sales, Trading, Proposition, Sales Enablement, Customer Service and Marketing Communications to align Business activity and deliver customer experiences that meet the segment needs. Ensuring segment marketing opex is maximised with clear KPIs for measurement and to provide robust insight for refinement and optimisation.
- To drive Three’s growth, you’ll own, create and manage an acquisition and channel marketing plan that drives high quality traffic to Online, Telesales and Retail stores.
- Optimise conversion from marketing to sale through obsessive focus on the customer journey, joined up marketing and sales thinking and KPIs.
- Working with the GTM strategy and planning Consultant, own the segment GTM plan and execution across acquisition marketing, campaigns and proposition launches.
- Write strategic and tactical briefs and develop business cases for segment marketing activities.
- Working closely with the Business Marketing team, ensure the marketing communication strategy delivers against the strategic marketing objectives.
- Monitor segment marketing performance monthly and quarterly, sharing with key business stakeholders with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Be the voice of Small Business customer in cross functional working groups to challenge and develop the best propositions, campaigns and customer experience to drive growth, brand and customer advocacy metrics.
- 4+ years experience in B2B marketing including a strong track record in demand generation and experience working with sales and marketing platforms like Salesforce.
- Proven results in campaign management across multiple media and sales channels
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sales and marketing
- Comfortable generating disruptive ideas whilst work in a fast-moving environment
- Solid commercial skills for business casing, analysing performance, managing budget effectively and making quick, strong recommendations on where to focus or pivot
- Skilled at balancing the needs and commercial goals of Three and the requirement of brand building to achieve great outcomes for both
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time pressure
- First class presentation and communication skills
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.