|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22011J||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard||27/05/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
At Three, we’re on a mission to grow our Business base and we have exciting plans in Marketing to make that happen. So right now, we’re on the hunt for a creative marketeer who can help to deliver brilliant marketing communications to Three’s Business customers
We’re the Big Network that understands how people use connectivity for their business. We recognise how critical it is to our growth to engage and retain our customers by communicating the benefits of our exciting new propositions. This role will be responsible for leading the creative development of communications across different marketing channels including email, SMS, DM and app.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy comms squad, working closely with the B2B CVM team to bring to life the strategy to deliver against customer experience journey ambitions, lifecycle management, retention, upsell and cross sell targets.
This is a hugely exciting role so we’re looking for a talent with a passion for brilliant creative customer marketing to come and join the team.
- Working closely with B2B CVM team on individual workstreams to deliver customer comms creative requirements
- Leading creative briefs for In-House and external creative agencies, defining the requirements to deliver against commercial objectives
- Managing the end to end development and delivery of final creative assets
- Liaising with key support departments (brand, legal, props, vendor team etc) to ensure creative fits appropriate guidelines
- Delivering marketing effectiveness based on conversion/engagement data and test and learn approach
- Experience in Customer Comms or related Marketing comms in B2B organisations
- Experience in email and app marketing preferred but not essential
- Experience in driving positive impact on customer behaviour and commercial outcomes.
- Exemplary stakeholder management experience, comfortable influencing peers and senior team
- Experience working in multi-functional teams to deliver joint objectives
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think differently about how to solve comms challenges
- Excellent grammar and language skills with a passion for exceptional copy writing
- Ability to write inspiring and brilliant briefs
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.