- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week - 37.5 hours per week.
B2B Marketing Performance Specialist
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry on their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 10:00 and 16:00, with operating hours between 08:00 & 18:30. This allows employees to have a start time between 08:00 and 10:00 and finish time between 16:00 and 18:30.
What the role is all about…
An exciting opportunity to join Three Business as we look to accelerate our growth to over 1 million customers and ensure that even more businesses get to benefit from the UK’s fastest 5G network.
We’re looking for a driven acquisition performance marketing specialist to play a crucial part in this exciting growth story, responsible for driving the acquisition of new small business customers through reviewing and optimising performance of marketing campaigns and working across the business to identify opportunities that improve results.
Please note, Internally this role is known as B2B Acquisition Marketing Specialist.
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintain up-to-date channel knowledge and keep on top of industry trends, changes and competitor marketing activity and positioning.
- Identify B2B customer segments and understand their needs, using insights to inform marketing strategies and opportunities for customer acquisition.
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans that effectively drive key business outcomes, including increased brand awareness and high-quality demand into sales channels.
- Oversee the execution of targeted marketing campaigns across paid and owned channels, ensuring they are effectively communicated and resonate with the identified B2B customer segments, driving engagement and conversions.
- Analyse and track the performance of marketing initiatives, using KPIs to evaluate the success of campaigns. Understand and demonstrate the impact of marketing activity on sales demand.
- Make data led adjustments to optimise results and collaborate with teams across the business to ensure continuous improvement of our marketing plans
What you'll ideally bring...
- Proficiency in analysing different data sources to identify target B2B customer segments, undertake competitor analysis, and stay on top of industry trends.
- A good understanding of digital marketing fundamentals.
- A good knowledge of marketing KPI's and strong analytical skills to collate and interpret marketing data and metrics for campaign evaluation and optimisation.
- Ability to use data to identify actionable insights making tactical and long-term decisions to improve performance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present findings and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
What you'll receive in return…
- Competitive annual salary, a performance based annual bonus & an additional 'flexible allowance' to spend on additional benefits, topping up your pension, or to be added to your salary
- Hybrid working between your home (2-3 days a week) and our brand new Reading HQ office at Green Park (2-3 days a week)
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 3 personal days annually, which increases with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Free mobile phone package & unlimited sim-card
- Free on-site car parking (including electric!)
- .... Plus lots more including wellbeing and learning & development benefits!