|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101Z2||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependent upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
Want to be part of our exciting new journey, want to be able to make your mark at in an exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine? We're looking for exceptional and innovative sales people, to join us on our unique journey of building a Three business unit, with the backing of a hugely successful business.
Three Business is a growing, exciting division of Three - we want to continue to establish Three as the UK's leading brand and we need enthusiastic, inspiring sales professionals who have the drive and determination to succeed in a business sales environment. We are recruiting Sales Specialists to support our growth in the medium segment, which we define as the 50-250 employee business market.
Over the next ten years our business will grow and grow and we need your help. For the Business Sales Specialists it’s all about acquisition, acquisition, acquisition; taking our story to the market and winning the trust of new customers. We are investing billions into our network and customer experience and already taking share from our competitors. We have identified the medium segment as our next key battleground.
With a proven track record of exceeding targets within a B2B environment you will generate sales for our medium business customer segment; acquiring SME customers in line with our Three Business Strategy.
For successful Sales Specialists within Three Business the rewards are clear and generous; both financial in terms of an attractive salary and bonus scheme, but also the potential to develop your career in sales as we build out the team over the next few years.
- Put your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses, proactively contact customers using internal systems and setting up meetings either virtually or face to face if required.
- Have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Grow market share and customer revenues across Three Business portfolio
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Draft and submit customer deal solutions to commercial trading
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Collaborate with internal departments as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in business base
- Record and maintain customer data accurately on Salesforce
- Work closely across the business sales channels so that opportunities are fully maximised
- Provide feedback into business functions on potential commercial deal and proposition opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target in a Telecoms company with a primary focus on mobile connectivity and at least one other category
- Direct experience of sales in the SME or mid-market Corporate segments
- All of the classic sales skills of market and customer engagement, excellent customer rapport and communication skills through a number of different channels such as face-to-face, Teams and desk-based sales, as well as strong commercial awareness.
- Personal characteristics that make you stand out; the passion to take real accountability for your goals and the determination to succeed and support our business goals
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.