|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The digital media market moves at a phenomenal pace and this role will be our expert across all things biddable both in the present day and driving projects that equip us for the future. You’ll have a deep understanding of and experience executing PPC, Programmatic and Social media campaigns in the performance marketing space. You’ll also have strong knowledge of where the industry is going in terms of opportunities and challenges and how we can navigate these to deliver commercial success.
You’ll be responsible for setting up and maintaining planning and buying principles that maximise the effectiveness of performance channels to deliver against our commercial objectives. You’ll be hands on working in partnership with the media agency and performance marketing managers to manage day to day deployment of digital media and optimisation based on wider business performance and media performance metrics.
While you will be an expert in your field, you’ll need strong understanding of the benefits and pitfalls of digital measurement and understand how these channels interplay with offline media. You’ll also be comfortable liaising with econometrics, e-commerce performance, SEO and trading areas to analyse holistic results and ensure the right response within the biddable media space.
- Lead on technical delivery of all biddable media in the performance area.
- Hold the media agency to account on all areas of biddable media. Push them to explore appropriate technology solutions to ensure we constantly maximise our investment in these areas.
- Monitor media campaign performance on a daily and weekly basis vs agreed objectives.
- Recommend strategies to optimise budget, strategies and tactics to achieve best business outcome.
- Lead execution of strategic initiatives influencing and often delivering via internal stakeholders.
- Be the expert in biddable media and keep up to speed on developments, acting as key expert within Marketing.
- Work collaboratively with performance team, online, insights and trading to share appropriate insights and results and analysis holistic impact of media across wider business objectives.
- Extensive experience in a hands-on digital performance role.
- Proven expertise autonomously leading PPC, Programmatic and Social Media performance marketing from a client-side perspective working hand in glove with media agency to drive forward performance.
- Strong proven expertise in digital media buying with clear understanding of the complexities of the current media tech market including implications for performance, brand safety and fraud.
- Experience of driving change and working across multi-disciplinary working groups to collaboratively deliver strong business outcomes.
- Ability to understand data quickly and take insight from it to drive agile optimisation of plans.
- Passion for wider media and brand marketing and proven understanding of the role of wider marketing and broadcast channels and how digital performance is impacted.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.