|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|22017D||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Offering the opportunity to work with a hugely varied stakeholder base at an exciting time for the Telecoms industry, you will bring your experience as a Business Analyst to truly understand the needs of our business and help crystalise these needs into a clear view of the value to be delivered.
You will work with business and technology teams to influence effectively, maximising business benefit and keeping the customer at the centre of everything we do- we want you to challenge, question and use your experience to bring people to a common understanding of the work required.
As an experienced Business Analyst, you understand the importance of communication, in particular presenting and translating technical information to non-technical people, or vice versa. Understanding requirements and issues from different perspectives and the ability to reconcile differing viewpoints is an integral part of our business success- your ability to maximise the value of time spent with our stakeholders, facilitating clear communication and making sure every voice is heard will be key.
Working as a central part of cross functional delivery teams you will manage requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle, facilitating the needs of the business with the most appropriate solutions and supporting them to build their business processes and training plans.
To be at the top of your game here you'll need to be dynamic, flexible and at your best as part of a collaborative team.
· As part of a team of 5, reporting into the Lead Business Analyst you will communicate with internal customers to understand the needs of their departments and the organisation as a whole.
· Work with internal customers, external partners or third parties to elicit and document the functional, non-functional and data requirements that facilitate design of business solutions for technical delivery teams.
· Produce requirements specifications to time, cost and quality, ensuring requirements are visible to and understood by all relevant stakeholders.
· Work with Solution Designers to manage the requirements throughout the delivery lifecycle giving clear and transparent traceability, ensuring business impacts are translated back to the business and managed accordingly.
· Identify business efficiencies through process and system improvements driving improvements to Three’s performance and customer experiences - driving great customer experiences, reducing cost, time to deliver.
• Proven track record as a Business Analyst with demonstrable experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements and processes.
• Experience in partnering with design teams, technical teams, test teams and business owners to identify solutions and resolutions to problems.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, confident when dealing with internal customers, external customers and partners.
• Significant knowledge of analyst frameworks, business process methodologies and requirements elicitation techniques.
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question requirements.
• Experience in identifying business efficiencies through process and system improvements.
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise.
• Definition and evaluation of bid work, supporting business case evaluation and inputting into RFPs.
• In depth understanding of delivery methodologies for example, but not limited to Scrum, Waterfall, Agile.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.