|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Please note, this position is location independent.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Our growing company is seeking to hire an experienced role to help achieve our ambitious growth plans within the medium and large enterprise markets with an initial focus on corporate mobile services.
The role will require the development of focused business plans and account targeting with the Head of Corporate Sales to win new business and achieve our short, medium and long term sales priorities.
The role will expand to support recruitment of and leadership to, a team of Field Sales Executives; overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to build, grow and lead a sales team whilst achieving individual sales goals. Previous experience in a Telecoms sales-related role is essential.
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
• Meeting planned sales goals.
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Coordinating with Sales Enablement on lead generation.
• The ongoing training of your salespeople.
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
• Promoting the organization and products.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Experience managing and directing a sales team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
• Ability to build, lead and grow a sales team.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.