|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||10/07/2022, 06:59:00 PM|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Please note, as we move towards a hybrid way of working this position will require you to work in either Glasgow or Reading 2 days per week.
Based from either our Reading or Glasgow offices 2 days per week reporting into the Head of Business Operations, the role holder will ensure our Business Sales, Trading, GTM and Propositions colleagues receive first rate operational support, bridging systemised journeys with manual interventions where needed.
They will deliver effective and robust processes at appropriate scale, continually reviewing the entire customer lifecycle to seek ways for Business to improve how things are done. They will partner with stakeholders across Three to assure consistent, high levels of operational effectiveness, customer experience and sales performance on an ongoing basis, ensuring seamless and effective handovers at key stages during the acquisition to onboarding to in-life management journey.
The role holder will help design and deliver our critical quality and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our Corporate Customers, provide regular feedback and identify risks and opportunities within our Corporate base. Ensure SLAs & KPIs are maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Support with the onboarding of new accounts from implementation to in-life.
- Ensure the processes and procedures essential for delivering our objectives are optimised.
- Evolve and mature our operational ways of working over term, from manual intervention and swivel chair exercises through to full industrialisation, maintain a strong relationship with Sales Enablement colleagues to understand the art of the possible regarding operational excellence.
- Deliver first-rate operational support to Sales, GTM, Props and Trading colleagues to ensure we can deliver our ambition to our customers.
- Monitor ongoing performance and operational health, ensuring that gaps and root causes are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritised and addressed as necessary.
- Develop and maintain detailed working instructions for our processes and managed customers.
- Ensure accuracy/accountability/progress of issues though data and reporting tools.
- Monitor the quality and compliance of our Business sales teams, providing regular feedback to the team leaders.
- Work with our indirect partner managers to validate deals are being captured accurately.
- Support Three senior leadership in achieving strategic goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics.
- Experience of delivering outstanding operational support in a telco environment, ideally B2B.
- Strong cross-functional communication skills and team-working skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, making sound decisions in a time-pressured environment.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workload and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.
- Working knowledge of salesforce would be advantageous.
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.