|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21001A||Reading||Reading Office (GBM)|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard Working Week||N/A|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
As a Programme Manager you’ll be responsible for setting up and autonomously managing delivery end-to-end.
You’ll ensure that delivery is appropriately structured, and that the overarching programme benefits, costs, requirements, business case and outcomes are all clearly defined and agreed with the executive.
You will provide leadership and reate governance where required in line with existing business process, and ensure that all sub-workstreams and deliverables are resourced and supported to time, cost quality.
You’ll be responsible for effectively controlling programme level scope, reporting, dependencies, risks and issues – and ensuring visibility for key stakeholders.
You’ll be comfortable leading and directing a team to delivery and may have direct and indirect matrix responsibility for delivery teams of 10+ people.
You’ll be the point person for the business teams, managing all the business activity – typically this could include organisational changes, process re-design, business readiness/go-to-market planning and change management.
You may also work closely with our Technology & Operations teams, and traverse a range of deliverables (i.e. Networks, Business to Business sales), so you should be able to translate technical delivery into a wide range of differing business outcomes.
Your key contacts will span programme business leads and sponsors, Technical, Programme Office, and key members of Commercial, Finance, Operations, Business teams.
Depending on the size/complexity, deliverables can be independent standalone pieces or part of a larger portfolio of deliverables.
We’d love to hear from you if you;
• Have +5 years demonstrable business programme management experience – this is not a technical delivery role
• Have led delivery using both agile and waterfall methodologies and have worked in a variety of sectors and contexts.
• Can demonstrate strong planning, organisation & prioritisation skills and have led delivery end to end, with effective management of significant budget scope (1M+)
• Have strong leadership & stakeholder management skills and are comfortable communicating with senior leaders / sponsors driving outcomes via the formation of governance and delivery control.
• Hold formal programme delivery accreditation
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.