- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week
Campaign and Email Developer
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry out their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 1000 and 1600, with operating hours between 0800 and 1830. This allows employees to have a start time between 0800 and 1000 and finish time between 1600 and 1830
We’re looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a background in coding HTML for CRM / CVM (Customer Value Management). The ideal candidate will be technically minded with a proven track record of delivering high performing responsive, personalised email content.
Reporting into the Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working alongside the campaign build team to orchestrate customer journeys within Adobe Campaign; obtaining studio approved design and copy from relevant teams to develop/code HTML templates from scratch, within the timescales set.
This is a high impact role providing the opportunity to deliver best-in-class, multichannel engagement programmes. The role requires close collaboration with CVM Campaigns, Product, Data and Marketing teams.
· Develop HTML email templates from scratch
· Code, bug check and test emails to ensure technical quality and that they render correctly across different devices/ESPs
· Build campaigns in Adobe Campaign Classic
· Collaborate with marketeers, designers, and content producers on ideas for digital designs that improve the customer journey and drive conversions
· Proactively communicate with all members of the project teams, using the appropriate tools to ensure challenges are solved early and any blockers are identified quickly, as well as ensuring progress is monitored
· Perform quality assurance on your own and other developers’ projects to the highest standard
· Advise on email design best practice and find creative solutions to any challenges
· Be an active part of any concepting or creative brainstorm sessions
· Prototype new solutions to aid creativity or prove viability
· Experienced working in an Email Development role or similar
· Experience of data manipulation, data segmentation to deliver targeted and personalised campaigns using Adobe
· Proficient using digital design/coding packages (Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar) and hold experience with email platforms and support systems such as Adobe, Litmus, Mailchimp, and Salesforce
· Experience of email design best practice including responsive design, UX/UI, and up to date with industry trends