Campaign Delivery LeadDate posted 27/07/2022
- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
The Three Business digital platform is on an exciting multi-year growth journey. We are starting from ground up to redefine the digital experience for our customers, working at pace to shape, design and deliver innovative sales and service journeys with seamless experiences to enable and excite our customers.
Working within Three Business you'll have ownership, decisions to make and real accountability, right from the start. We want your insights and ideas, and we'll give you the support to deliver them into tangible outcomes.
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers. Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate from Home and our Reading office with a balance of home and office based working.
As a Campaign Delivery lead, you will be responsible for delivering a coherent and omni-channel personalised customer experiences through data-driven campaign creation via complementary direct communication channels, including Email, SMS, Push and In-Product notifications. You will enable best-in-class campaigns are delivered to our B2B customers driving value, revenue growth and retention
- Responsible for streamlining build and delivery processes and campaign deployment output, working across the CRM managers, data managers, creative teams and in close collaboration with the Adobe CVM Commercial team.
- Provide strategic and operational support across an array of campaign projects using Adobe Campaign and potentially other deployment tools in the future
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish strategic delivery plans to execute complex campaigns needing segmentation across a variety of customer segments and audiences
- Develop and manage a scalable campaign management framework from idea generation through to delivery - optimising value and delivery efficiencies
- Design and build best practice workflow targeting solutions via a deep understanding of the data structure and system architecture
- Support measurement and optimisation through a deep knowledge of the data variables and their commercial context
- Value creation via the generation of innovative and insight-driven campaigns and maximisation of campaign ROI in the form of either increased revenue, retention benefits or saved costs
- Experience working in communications marketing and previous hands-on exposure to a multichannel campaign management tool, preferably Adobe Campaign or similar tools such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Exact Target, or Marketo. Experience working across multiple campaign tools a plus
- HTML experience
- Campaign Planning and Execution Experience: Track record of managing end-to-end campaigns, including planning, executing, and evaluating campaigns. Gathering and understanding data requirements and prerequisites of a project
- Experience in data preparation and ingestion to compliment/enrich campaigns using additional data sets
- Solid CRM background with great attention to detail and experience in the manipulation of large datasets
- A track record of working to a very high standard even under pressure and occasional tight deadlines
- Organisationally aware – knowledge of the best ways to get things done – and Passionate – taking pride in performing to the highest standard
- Understanding of B2B audiences an advantage but not essential