|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2200UH||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
Business readiness team manages large cross function change across the business (e.g. Transformation programmes)
• Responsible for building a portfolio of milestone plans to deliver one or more business outcomes, underpinning technical enablers and ensuring they align to the company goals.
• Governs and assures that the projects or work packages are being delivered effectively with aligned.
• Sets direction and provides leadership and guidance to the project team.
• Works collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the demand and secures resources to meet demand
• Identifies conflicts, provides visibility and works cross functionally to resolve and agree mitigations.
• Support PI planning activities facilitating stand up's, Planning sessions, retro's and Demo's
• Responsible for continuously optimising value of the project delivery (process, tools & people
• Provide clear direction on project management methodologies to the project team to ensure quality and control is fit for purpose
• Maintain high level E2E plans for all work in progress so that we are clear on work package status across the portfolio.
• Lead resource demand planning per release based on the CIA's to understand and agree resource requirements across the business needed for each business outcome
• Lead PI planning across the portfolio of work packages including planning events, steer co's and programme retros
• Ensure portfolio level Risks, Issues and dependencies have clear mitigation plans and are communicated and understood by the BR leadership team
• Supports ways of working interlock with IT transformation, feeding back on what is working/not working, actively looking to areas to improve. Also assesses any ways of working changes with Rebus to understand impacts and agrees way forward with their leadership team.
• Portfolio Governance and Risk Management through stakeholder management and effective escalation.
• Implement portfolio/programme strategy and plans
• Working closely with business teams in ensuring the business readiness for complex transformation projects.
• Requiring experience in programme and project management delivery frameworks (Waterfall and Agile) and demonstrate continuous improvement.
• Previous experience in large scale project delivery and translating deliverables to Business Outcomes.
• Demonstration of strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse complex issues, be bold in decision making and clear in the definition of solutions to address them.
• Evidence of strong leadership and people skills, with experience of managing diverse teams and an ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
• Evidence of excellent stakeholder management and communication skill with an ability to influence at all levels and articulate business/technical outcomes using simple, clear language
• Hands-on experience in various project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Experience in dealing with business functions ensuring business readiness in transformation programmes.
• Strong interpersonal, negotiations and influencing skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels of seniority but more importantly multiple delivery partners.
• Good to have: Project management certifications
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.