|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21020G||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week.||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. Do however note, if you choose to apply for a different work location you will not have any eligibility for relocation support or travel allowances.
An exciting opportunity to join the Indirect Team at Three and be instrumental in the growth and ambition of the channel.
Reporting into the Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering PAYG and Contract Voice commercial, customer and operational goals. This is a new role within the Indirect function and you will be an instrumental part in defining, shaping and executing PAYG across all Partners.
The role is responsible for supporting Partner negotiations of PAYG and Contract Voice and recommending terms for growth and expansion. You will work cross-functionally internally with a range of key stakeholders to drive the growth and execution.
• Monitor the market in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this upwards
• Identify opportunities to grow business via face to face meetings with accounts, having the commercial awareness to build a solution for the partner
• Establish and grow relationships with key partners
• Execute aligned marketing plan and performance manage
• Key Accounts day to day contact for BAU trading – and resolving any queries.
• Consistent performance tracking and analysis of key Partners
• Support Channel Account Manager with internal stakeholder meetings and engagement
- Work with a positive, start-up mentality – think and behave with agility.
- The individual should be innovative and entrepreneurial, making clear recommendations and delivering within clear timescales.
- Understanding of the Telecoms market, our competitors, and commercial drivers and therefore, uses market context analysis to help support the Channel Account Manager
- An excellent collaborator and communicator.
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.