|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|2101WM||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard working week||N/A|
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
Where possible we’re committed to flexible working and supporting our employees to have the right work life balance. This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you will operate either from Home and our Reading office or Home and our Glasgow Offices dependant upon your location with a balance of home and office based working.
Reporting to Head of Channels and GTM, you will be responsible optimising the vision and offering of the channels (retail, online and telesales) looking out of telco for inspiration and identifying, business casing and implementing improvements.
You will focus efforts on initiatives and improvements that enhance the customer experience and could be delivered through new channel capability, refinement of training material and improvement of the customer journey, removing unnecessary tasks and automating where possible.
This role should also look for new areas of growth within the existing channels, including business in retail, field team development and other initiatives to grow foot print and should mix short term tactical improvement with longer term channel launches and capability shifts, using insight and experience to direct focus.
This role will work closely with the channel execution and engagement to ensure all plans are executed as intended and learnings are taken refining future plans.
- Manages and delivers required approach and experience outcomes for business in all channels to drive engagement, momentum and sales
- Short, medium and long term plans for each channel, creating a roadmap of channel development activity which aligns and sits within the business plan
- Embed into all channels to identify customer pain points and continual improvements as well as identify longer term opportunities or threats and creating a plan accordingly
- Create an appropriate recommendation for launching field sales team and the ongoing optimisation and performance
- Amdocs appropriateness for all channels
- Understanding of the needs B2B market and channels
- An ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, balancing both short term and long term needs
- Ability to work collaboratively and align teams across propositions, trading, sales enablement, sale and marketing
- Proactive, problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Brilliant stakeholder management
- Strong decision maker
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.