- Work location
- Dual Location - Home & Reading Office
- Contract type
- Shift pattern
- Standard working week - 37.5 hours per week.
Channel Development Consultant
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
At Three we have a hybrid working arrangement in place as standard for office based employees, where employees work from a mix of office based location and working from their home in the UK to carry on their role.
Excluding retail, core hours at Three are between 10:00 and 16:00, with operating hours between 08:00 & 18:30. This allows employees to have a start time between 08:00 and 10:00 and finish time between 16:00 and 18:30.
What the role is all about…
As Channel Development Consultant you will be responsible for the acquisition and onboarding of new partners to Three Business across the Indirect channel.
You will be tasked to drive performance through activity and initiatives that underpin the channel strategy, objectives & goals.
You will enable our Indirect Channel to grow both at pace and compliantly, supporting the delivery of our sales performance budgets, as well as ensuring the adherence of our partners to any legal and regulatory obligations.
Your role will be key in engaging and navigating partners through any commercial and process changes, new product launches, and in life training. You will be responsible for ensuring our partners have the knowledge and tools to sell Three’s products and services with confidence.
You will be a true ambassador for Three Business, protecting and enhancing the Three Business Brand, by providing outstanding field support to partners across the UK.
What you’ll be doing…
- Promotion of the Three Business brand at all times in person and online.
- Identifying and onboarding of new partners to Three Business.
- Identifying KPI variances & insight, and providing support.
- Identifying opportunities with our partners to improve their sales processes when recommending Three Business.
- Setting of clear expectations and action plans within channel around performance and best practice
- Subject matter expert input to the launch of new propositions & supporting trading priorities
- Drive, monitor, track, analyse and report on sales performance
- Management and measurement of the channel experience
- Working with colleagues towards the growth Strategy for the channel
What you'll ideally bring...
- Relevant experience in a similar B2B Channel environment.
- Experience of delivering sales targets, key metrics and efficiencies within a fast paced environment within a limited timeframe.
- Pipeline reporting.
- Identifying KPI variances and developing action plans for improvement.
- Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for new training & process improvements.
- Leading the launch of new propositions and ensuring key stakeholders are engaged and briefed
What you'll receive in return…
- Competitive annual salary, car allowance, a performance based annual bonus & an additional 'flexible allowance' to spend on additional benefits, topping up your pension, or to be added to your salary.
- Hybrid working between your home (2-3 days a week) and our brand new Reading HQ office at Green Park (2-3 days a week)
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 3 personal days annually, which increases with length of service.
- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Income Protection.
- Free mobile phone package & unlimited sim-card
- Free on-site car parking (including electric!)
- Plus lots more including wellbeing and learning & development benefits!