|Job ID||Location||Work Location|
|21039Q||Reading||Dual Location - Home & Reading Office|
|Job Type||Contract Type||Hours Per Week|
|Shift Pattern||Closing Date|
|Standard: Standard working week.||N/A|
It's an exciting time here at Three and for us to be at our best, we need the best people. Three Business is a brand new team so there’s lots still happening and lots of chance to bring new ideas of approaches with a huge degree of autonomy. We know we can be a credible and exciting alternative to the established players by doing things well and a bit differently.
We’re looking for someone who is as hungry as us, shares our ambition, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and thrives on the ability to create new ways of working and a best in class approach.
Our people make us who we are. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch, and it’s important you can feel you belong here. We value everybody for who they are and what they bring to the table, supporting one another as we continue to deliver for our customers.
The Trading and Commercial function is focussed on the return on investment of our customers. The Trading team ensure commercial rigour to achieve B2B’s volume and value objectives, accurate planning and forecasting and performance insight to manage dynamic changes in the market.
The role of the Commercial and Trading Insights Specialist is to gather trading information, analyse and provide insight into a range of commercial, trading, marketing, and online data to optimise Three Business trading performance and profitability. Insights will be used by the wider trading team to drive pricing, channel mix and marketing decision making.
Role will be accountable for ensuring commercial insights are gathered from various sources and presented to stakeholders in a way that allows for clear execution of trading strategy using data to inform decision making.
Understanding will be gained into channel dynamics and performance, focussing activity on areas most likely to deliver a trading performance benefit
- The role will be accountable for ensuring insights are gathered from various data sources and presented to stakeholders in a way that allows for clear execution of trading strategy using data to inform decision making.
- Producing insight for the trading team to aid trading decision making
- Work closely with each trading group and internal support function.
- You will own and manage quantitative and qualitative research projects, advising on research methodology and analysis to meet specified research objectives to drive strategic decision-making
- You will manage multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Turn raw data into actionable strategic insight
- You will be responsible for managing research projects drawing data from multiple sources (internal and external
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms market
- Knowledge of trading principles in the mobile telecoms market
- Knowledge of the impact on sales channel performance of demand and conversion KPIs such as footfall call volume or digital traffic
- Knowledge and understanding of trading dynamics of Telesales, Digital, Retail and Field sales channels
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced data presentation skills
- Knowledge of data presentation tools (such as Tableau)
Three are a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter (TTC), working across industries to drive greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles.